Intellectual conversations turn you on.
Sapiosexuals are not only drawn to a potential partner.s intellect—they are often physically turned on by intelligence. If political debates or long discussions about literature really get you in the mood for sex, this is another sign that you are sapiosexual.
What is the opposite of sapiosexual?
Noun. Opposite of one who finds intelligence sexually attractive. intellectophobe. anti-intellectualist.
How do you know if you are a Sapiophile?
How can you tell if someone is Sapiosexual?
- A sapiophile loves owning their own library.
- They enjoy long, intimate and eye-opening conversations.
- They have a photographic memory.
- They love debating.
- They are extremely curious people.
- They love education.
- People with open minds.
How can u tell if someone is smart?
Here are five indicators of high intelligence that most highly intelligent people have in common.
- Curiosity. Curiosity is the key to knowledge and self-improvement.
- Awareness of Limitations.
- Breaking Down Complex Problems.
- Thought Process Awareness.
- Obvious Signs of Intelligence.
Pansexual: Someone who identifies their personal and/or sexual attraction to the personality of the individual nondependent on sex, gender, sexual orientation, etc. Pansexual is often confused/closely related with Bisexual.
Are guys attracted to intelligence?
They found that with targets who were psychologically distant, men were more attracted to women who displayed more intelligence than they had. By comparison, with targets who were psychologically near, men were less attracted to women who were smarter than they were.
How can you tell if someone is sapiosexual?
Signs of sapiosexuality:
- You are drawn to a potential partner.s intelligence more than looks or personality.
- Intellectual conversations turn you on.
- You need to have an intellectual discussion before sex crosses your mind.
- Intellectual spark is more important to you than even the emotional spark.